September 10th, 1:00-3:30 PM
w/ Diane Gottlich
Twisting postures help to:
- Increase the movement of the internal organs, which aids in the digestive/ elimination processes,
- Enhances spinal rotation by stretching muscles/ loosening fascia,
- and assists in healthy respiration.
Preparatory poses and full twisting poses will be shared.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience.
Contraindications for this class are:
- If you are in the 2nd or 3rd trimester in pregnancy.
- Spinal/ cervical disc injury or surgery within the last 12 months.
- Chronic inflammatory digestive diseases.
- SI (sacroiliac) joint issues or surgery within the last 18 months.
If you have any of these conditions, please bring a medical release signed by your attending physician, which states your ability to safely participate.
$25 early bird pricing/ $35 at the door
Your instructor is Diane Gottlich, MS, RYT500, is also a nationally certified neuromuscular therapist and a certified reflexologist. She is a regular teacher at SGY and also serves as an instructor for the SGY teacher training program.
The workshop will be informative, inspirational and fun!