Free Yoga in Exchange For Your Time and Services
The Sacred Garden Yoga “Karma Yoga” program is for practicing members of our studio who are passionate about yoga and want to be more involved in the kula (community).
Our Karma Yoga desk positions require one shift per week (4 hours), with a minimum commitment of six months. In addition, we occasionally need help with other administrative or professional tasks, and are interested in what it is that you have to offer in exchange for free unlimited yoga classes.
Karma Yoga staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange for your work at the studio, you receive unlimited yoga classes. To be eligible, you must…
- Have been practicing regularly at SGY for a minimum of 3 months
- Commit to the position for at least six months
- Be a “people person” and possess exceptional communication skills (in person, on the telephone and in email)
- Exhibit strong administrative skills (organization, efficiency, and computer literacy)
- Regularly attend SGY classes and other studio events once “hired”
- Be dependable and punctual
If you meet these criteria and are interested in learning more about or becoming a Karma Yogi, please contact us, to set up an interview. Namaste!